Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exploring my ABCs…

Sooooo, it’s been 4 days since I first picked up my ABCs (Acrylic Brushes and Canvas) and I have to say, I’m pretty good. The humility is no where to be found right now. I’m amazing. LOL. But, I do realize that Art is subjective, so, I’m apprehensive to share this newly discovered talent, with people that I really know.

Anyhow, I decided to name each painting alphabetically - starting of course with the letter A.


Avery -

My issue with Avery was what Brooch to accessorize her with… I think this one worked well.




Bonita - Big Eyed Bonita. She told me her name was Bonita. LOL. And you can see her in my profile Pic right over Avery.


Claudette - Damn she ugly. I really think she’s gonna have to grow on me. But the earring. O my, when I saw that earring, I knew I had to have it. And I knew Claudette would be the one to wear it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment