Friday, September 16, 2011

Black Women with Naturals

Now that I have made the decision to share my art work with people that I actually know, the pressure to be “good” has more of an impact on me than I thought it would. But again, I go back to the lesson I learned last week, “there are no accidents in art”.


Anyhow, the question that I have been asked the most is will I "paint more than just Black women with afros?". And my response - "YES, of course I will!!" However, I also need to remind you that I JUST started painting SIX weeks ago. Can I perfect my Black Women first?? LOL While many people are eager to see what else I can paint, I’m comfortable for now, painting my faces! And I need to get through the rest of the alphabet first! Remember, I’m only at “I”. So for now, LCherise will stick to painting Black Women with Naturals…

No comments:

Post a Comment